Sign In

International Student Applicants

Undergraduate coursework taken at a foreign institution must be evaluated for United States institution equivalence. Foreign coursework must be evaluated by any one of several services designated by AACOMAS for this purpose.

Applicants who will require either an F-1 or J-1 Visa must contact the Office of Admissions for requirements at the time of application. Information also is available at

The requirements at a minimum will include official, first source transcripts and diplomas from previous institutions attended; and scores from standardized tests as may be required by the educational institution such as the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT), etc.

Most COMs will not accept transfer students from international schools.