Prelaw studies' students are eligible during the spring semester of their junior year to apply for a LSAT preparation stipend. The stipend is in the amount of $500 to defray costs incurred in preparing for the LSAT, including LSAT preparation materials and an LSAT preparation course.
Qualifications for Stipend
- Demonstrated academic performance while a student at Marian University;
- Demonstrated interest in law as a career goal;
- Demonstrated leadership and initiative;
- Appropriate progression in Prelaw Studies;
- Regular participation in co-curricular Prelaw activities.
Application should be made to the Director of Prelaw Studies in the form of a letter demonstrating the qualification outlined.
Applications will accepted and approved on rolling basis (first come first serve), starting the first day of spring semester.