Marian University received the lead gift from Michael A. Evans. His gift of $48 million, previously anonymous, was made public on August 24, 2011. To honor him, the building that will house the College of Osteopathic Medicine and the School of Nursing will be named the Michael A. Evans Center for Health Sciences.
The following partners have committed financial or other resources toward the development of Marian University's College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Community Health Network $5 million gift
- Good Samaritan Hospital in Vincennes, Indiana $100,000
- St. Francis Hospital
- St.Vincent Health $5 million gift
- Suburban Health Organization $300,000 gift
- Union Hospital, $100,000 gift
- Eli Lilly and Company Foundation, $1 million
- Hill-Rom, $1 million gift and state-of-the-art equipment
- Pike Medical Consultants
- Schmidt Associates, Inc.
If you are interested in supporting the College of Osteopathic Medicine through a financial gift or other partnership, contact:
Vice President for Institutional Advancement