Marian University's RN-to-BSN program utilizes your prior education and your experiences as a registered nurse while also enhancing your skills and strengths to meet the needs of an evolving health care system.
This integration of nursing courses and liberal arts courses provides a strong foundation to support you in making sound clinical and ethical judgements.
- Courses in nursing economics, informatics and community nursing will expand your knowledge needed to provide excellent nursing care.
- Leadership training will prepare you for your role as part of a health care team.
- Geriatrics will enlighten you to the unique needs of a rapidly growing population.
- Necessary physical assessment skills will be immensely refined.
Liberal arts courses will teach you to reflect and think critically.
- Humanities courses introduce the beauty of the arts and social complexities into the nursing profession.
- Enhancement of your communication skills so you can become a health care advocate and a voice for the most vulnerable in our society.
- Spiritual development will help you provide holistic patient care.
- Exposure to a foreign language will broaden your cultural perspective to appropriately work with and treat diverse populations.
BSN Degree Requirements