There are many accelerated programs to choose from. Why should you pick Marian's Adult Programs at Marian University?
You set the pace. We understand that your family and work commitments come first. We also know that you need and want a college degree from an accredited university recognized for educational excellence. That's why we don't mandate your schedule and there are no required study groups.
We remove all of the obstacles. Marian's Adult Programs tries to minimize all of the hurdles.
- Textbooks are mailed to your home.
- Classes are offered in the evenings and Saturday mornings. Some classes may also be offered on weekday mornings.
- The majority of our classes meet one night a week for five weeks, allowing you to focus on one subject at a time.
- Tuition is deferred until after the course ends - a great benefit for those who have employer tuition assistance!
- You'll get a well-rounded curriculum. We take the holistic approach to individual development. A Marian University education is designed to prepare our graduates to be inquisitive in a broad, multi-dimensional and critical way; ethically informed and holistic in perspective; spiritually mature; and professional and knowledgeable in their field.
You'll gain a competitive advantage in the workplace. Employers seek professionals whose critical thinking and thoughtful decision making can be leveraged for organizational leadership. Strongly based with a liberal arts foundation, a Marian University education gives students a competitive advantage in the workplace. Our curriculum benefits from the Catholic intellectual tradition, which emphasizes values and reflection as critical components in the learning process.