You are viewing the old Marian University website. Click here to go to the new site!
Transfer Credit
Marian University
I feel comfortable asking questions. 
Transfer Credit 

Marian University accepts most courses that were taken at a regionally accredited institution.  In order for a course to transfer to Marian University, the course must be at the 100 level or higher and a minimum of a C- must have been earned.  Courses will be accepted into MAP based on a course-by-course evaluation by the Office of the Registrar.  If you would like to receive an unofficial evaluation of your transcripts prior to applying, please fax copies of transcripts or student grade cards to the MAP office at 317.955.6454. 

Official transcripts for training programs and college credit exams are not required for admission; however, they may be submitted for credit evaluation.  Examples include military documents, DD214, CLEP/DSST exams, and programs approved by the American Council on Education (ACE).