You are viewing the old Marian University website. Click here to go to the new site!
On Campus Apartments and Houses
Marian University
On Campus Apartments and Houses 
Our university apartments and houses are another living option for upper-division students.  Per the housing policy, all single undergraduate students who do not return to their parent’s or legal guardian’s home each evening are required to live in college housing. Parent’s or legal guardian’s homes must be included in the following list of counties to commute: Boone, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, Johnson, Madison, Marion, Morgan, Shelby.

Students who have attained their 21st birthday on or before August 31 may request a policy waiver through the Office of Student Life.

Campus apartments and houses are reserved for students over 21 years old who have previously lived in the residence halls.