As part of our 75th anniversary celebration, we have launched a three-month advertising campaign in the Indianapolis market. The campaign, developed by Publicis-Indianapolis is called "The Power of Doing."
Components of the advertising campaign include:
A television commercial and four 15-second videos on the web sites on these cable networks:
- CNBC-TV: business news and market report, including interviews and exclusive reports on corporate and consumer news.
- DISC-TV: science, history, space, tech, sharks, and news
- ESPN-TV: comprehensive sports coverage
- FBN-TV: business news, stock quotes, saving, and investing
- FXNC-TV: breaking news updates and latest headlines
- HGTV-TV: decorating, outdoor rooms, and landscaping ideas
- HIST-TV: non-fiction series and specials on history
- TBSC-TV: news and entertainment
- TLC-TV: news and entertainment
- TNT-TV: dramatic, original TV series
- TRAV-TV: travel videos, shows, and guides on top travel destinations
- USA-TV: Original television series, movies, and sports programming
A 30-second radio commercial on WIBC-FM morning drive time.
Three geotargeted print ads in these magazines:
- Business Week
Three newspaper ads in the following:
- The Indianapolis Business Journal
- Indianapolis Medical Society
- The Criterion
- The Catholic Moment