Marian University is committed to the success of 21st Century Scholars in their college experience. To assist scholars with college costs, Marian University offers the following scholar guarantees:
Marian University 21st Century Scholars Program
- Full tuition and fees are funded through a combination of federal, state, and Marian University financial aid for up to 25 new scholars each year.
- Admitted students must complete the Marian University 21st Century Scholars Tuition Scholarship application by January 4, 2013.
- You must complete and file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 10 and meet Indiana state requirements for the program.
- The scholarship is renewable for three additional years for students in good social and academic standing.
For more information, contact Jennifer Plumlee, Director of 21st Century Scholars, at email@example.com or go to our scholarship information page.
Marian University 21st Century Scholars Office
The Marian University 21st Century Scholars Office is here for you! We offer monthly social and support events, and will work to connect you to all student services on campus.
Incoming 21st Century Scholars will have the opportunity to have a scholar mentor to support them as they begin college life. Applications to request a mentor will be available at SOAR, our freshman orientation and registration program this summer.
Events and Assistance Offered Through the 21st Century Scholars Office:
- Monthly social/support events
- Indianapolis social and networking events
- Scholar mentor program
- College success workshops by the Learning and Counseling Center and Career Services
- Individual appointments
- Scholar advisory board
Questions regarding your scholar status?
Contact your support site or call the enrollment hotline at 888.529.4719.
Indiana 21st Century Scholar Support Sites
To schedule an individual or group campus visit, contact our Campus Guest Coordinator, Joshua Chastain at 800.772.7264 or firstname.lastname@example.org.